Hello and welcome. I have written and produced albums, film scores, dance/theater scores, installations and given concerts, talks, and workshops all over the world in my nearly 20 years of work. Through my practice and study of Deep Listening, I have synthesized my interests in meditation, sound design, hypnagogic states, lucid dreaming, field recording, attention, the imaginary and altered states of consciousness into a holistic teaching and artistic practice. My current projects are:
- Echozoo – a sound design project recreating the sonic world of extinct animals
- Celestial Music Box – a generative system that used the coordinates of stars in the night sky to play music for sleep (coming soon)
- s/n meditation – a new AV piece to premiere at the Sight + Sound Festival commissioned and presented by Philadelphia Mural Arts and American Composers Forum (coming soon)
- Listening Bodies – a teaching and artistic framework in collaboration with Monica Gentile exploring methods of listening and somatic body practices. Currently touring and booking workshops in EU and US.
- Center for Deep Listening at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – I’m currently a teacher for the online Deep Listening certification program.